EDEN SCHOOL COUNCIL
The Eden School Council has a long and rich history of involvement in the life of the school. The Eden School Council is a dedicated group with representation from parents, staff, teachers, administration, the community and students of Eden High School. School Council meetings are usually held on a Monday, every other month starting in September, at 7:00 pm in the Library. Check Eden’s calendar for specific details.
CURRENT SCHOOL COUNCIL EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
Janine Alexander, Chair
Jiim Burnison, Vice-Chair
Tracy Mumford, Secretary
Derek Schulze, Treasurer
October 5, 2020
November 9, 2020
January 11, 2021
March 8, 2021
May 31, 2021
EDEN SCHOOL COUNCIL CONTRIBUTIONS
· Promoting School Community.
· Sponsoring Student Scholarships.
· Assisting with resources for various school departments through our fundraising efforts.
· Participation in various school events.
· Communicating School Council Information to the school community.
· Hosting the Annual Banquet/Auction to support our Spiritual Life Centre.
· Supporting the Eden Advisory Board (EAB).
· Advisory role to School Administration and the District School Board of Niagara
It is the goal and mandate of the Eden School Council to partner with the administrative, curricular and all components of Eden High School in order to establish the most conducive environment for student growth and success.
The Eden School Council supports the foundational principles of this Secondary School operating within the public District School Board of Niagara.
School Council Meetings are open to all.