EDEN SCHOOL COUNCIL
Next meeting details: September 26th @ 7pm in the school library
Please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Monday, September 26th if you would like to join this meeting virtually.
To view the Bios of 2022-2023 nominees, click here.
CURRENT SCHOOL COUNCIL EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
Janine Alexander, Chair
Jim Burnison, Vice-Chair
Tracy Mumford, Secretary
Val Bueckert, Treasurer
Click here for the 2021-2022 School Council Executive
September 12th and 26th
EDEN SCHOOL COUNCIL CONTRIBUTIONS
· Promoting School Community.
· Sponsoring Student Scholarships.
· Assisting with resources for various school departments through our fundraising efforts.
· Participation in various school events.
· Communicating School Council Information to the school community.
· Hosting the Annual Banquet/Auction to support our Spiritual Life Centre.
· Supporting the Eden Advisory Board (EAB).
· Advisory role to School Administration and the District School Board of Niagara
It is the goal and mandate of the Eden School Council to partner with the administrative, curricular and all components of Eden High School in order to establish the most conducive environment for student growth and success.
The Eden School Council supports the foundational principles of this Secondary School operating within the public District School Board of Niagara.
School Council Meetings are open to all.